Festive belt buckle!
Leave a rating and/or tip, if you'd like!
Stickers for your computer?
I also make furry themed stickers! Drawn, printed, and shipped right here in my studio. Check out the link below if you're curious. Thank you!
Pre-requisites / Uploading assistance:
- Verify your using VRChat's current supported Unity version.
- Import VRChat's current supported SDK into your new Unity project.
- Now you're good to import the funny-christmas-tree package into your VRC project.
- Go into the new "funny-tree-asset" folder and drag/drop the "funny-tree-scene" into your avatar scene
- Drag and drop the "funny-tree" gameobject from your newly imported "funny-tree-scene" into your avatars armature, nested below the hip bone. Delete the "funny-tree-scene" now that you have relocated the "funny-tree". (click on the 3 dots to the right of the scene, select "remove scene").
- Now, going back to the Unity viewport. Reposition the belt buckle to your desire!
- The physbone and materials should already be applied. Upload time!
Model Specs / contents:
- Polygon count is 2,158
- Materials used: 1
- Phys-bone with gravity pre-applied
- On/off toggle can be made easily using Shatter's toggle assistant. I love this tool! Highly recommended :D
- 4k exported textures. If you want to edit the textures I'd highly recommend Substance Painter.
Unity package, Blender project, Substance Painter project