Sygelli "Origin" species by Neochroma @ neochroma.xyz
Stickers for your computer?
I also make furry themed stickers! Drawn, printed, and shipped right here in my studio. Check out the link below if you're curious. Thank you!
View before you buy:
- 3D view the model on Sketchfab: https://skfb.ly/oNHUQ
Pre-requisites / Uploading assistance:
- Verify your using VRChat's current supported Unity version.
- Import VRChat's currently supported SDK into your new Unity project.
- Now you're good to import the Origin Unity package into your VRC project.
- Double click on the "Origin-scene".
Model Specs / contents:
- Polygon count: With all accessories the poly count is 34,279 polygons (triangles).
- Material slots used: 7. Body, eyes, eyes transparent, hair cards, shirt, primitive outfit, and warmers!
- Has facial emotion shape keys as well as syllables.
- 4K textures. Substance Painter is highly recommended for retextures! If you'd like a re-texture contact me or another artist of your choice with access to Substance painter.
- Performance PC rating ranges from medium to poor depending on if you'd like to use 4k texture quality. Can be uploaded to quest! Quest transparency shader used: VRChat/Mobile/Particles/Additive.
- Phys-bones are applied for the ears, toe, loincloth, necklace, pecs, butt, belly, tail, neck fluff.
- Toggles created for the shirt, warmers, primitive outfit, hair-cars, whiskers.
- Visemes are pre-applied in Unity
- Additional toggles can be made easily using Shatter's toggle assistant. I love this tool! Highly recommended :D
- Individual substance painter projects for the body, shirt, warmers, and primitive outfit are be provided. If you have Substance Painter I highly recommend using it for retexture jobs!
- The shirt and warmers can be edited pretty easily without need for substance painter.
Legal / TOS:
- Personal use only. For inquiries regarding commercial use, contact me.
Questions, comments, or concerns?
- Contact me on Discord! Username: new_color
Unity Package, Substance Painter projects, exported textures, Blender project.