This Full body tracking compatible anthro / scalie Snoggle character was created with very minimal compromise to overall aesthetic quality. Built for realistic lighting to most accurately represent what the model looks like in Blender / Substance painter!
Snoggle species created by Neochroma @ neochroma.xyz.
Snoggle stickers 👀:
- Visit my Etsy shop: https://neochromadesigns.etsy.com/
View before you buy:
- 3D view this model on Sketchfab: https://skfb.ly/oLpTA/
- Verify your using VRChat's current supported Unity version.
- Import VRChat's current supported SDK into your new Unity project.
- Now you're good to import the Snoggle Unity package into your VRC project.
- Double click on the "snoggle" scene.and upload!
- Combined the character, clothing, and dagger make up 129,449 polygons. This is a species accurate male model. He's a male and has a penis (toggle is set up in the Unity package). Also, This model draws a lot of attention. If that's your thing then this might be the right fit for you!
- There are two materials for each mesh. Six materials in total if you're using the dagger mesh. Can be uploaded to quest if you don't upload the dagger & scabbard mesh.
- No emotions are available for the face yet! Emotion shapekeys for happy, sad, angry, and other facial expressions will come in the future as I get the time to create them in Blender and apply the shapekey emotions in Unity.
- 4K textures. Substance Painter is highly recommended for retextures! If you'd like a re-texture contact me or another artist of your choice with access to Substance painter.
- Phys-bones are applied for the ears, nose, pecs, butt, tail, penis.
- Toggles for the dagger, scabbard, clothes, and penis are pre-made.
- Additional toggles can be made easily using Shatter's toggle assistant. I love this tool! Highly recommended :D
Legal / TOS:
- Personal use only. For inquiries regarding commercial use, contact me.
Questions, comments, or concerns?
- Contact me on Discord! Username: new_color
You get: Snoggle Unity package, Blender projects, Substance Painter(verson: 7.2.3) projects.